Mount Congreve, Waterford
AUGUST Early Morning YOGA at Mount Congreve. Booked Out!
Breathe in the tranquility of an early morning at the peaceful Mount Congreve Gardens. Enjoy a programme of guided yoga and meditation on the garden lawns with expert teachers from My Yoga Waterford and a guided silent woodland walk. Simply bring along your yoga mat, and relax on the lawns amongst nature and breathe deep. ? Pre-booking only.
- Yoga class (45 minutes) with guided silent woodland walk
- Guided Meditation class (45 minutes)
- Practice with two teachers in two locations
- Includes entry to gardens with option to stay once the event has finished.
There will be two locations
- Monty’s Lawn via River Walk (Group A) followed by a guided silent woodland walk to Beech Lawn
- Beech Lawn via Fragrant Walk & Dutch Steps (Group B) followed by a guided silent woodland walk to Monty’s Lawn
- Yoga will take place from 8:30 am – 9:15 am
- Each group will then be guided silently through the woodland garden to the other location i.e. Monty’s lawn to Beech Lawn / Beech Lawn to Monty’s Lawn (approx. 15 minutes) – on separate paths.
- Guided meditation will take place 9:30 am – 10:15 am at each location. Meditation will involve mindful movement with breath, followed by deep Yoga Nidra style guided meditation.
- Optional guided return walk to café area
Numbers are limited to facilitate social distancing.
Event: YOGA Morning at Mount Congreve
Event Venue: Mount Congreve, Co. Waterford
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2020
Time: Early Morning from 8.30am to 10.30am (arrive from 7.50am, last admission 8.05am)
Limited Places - Book out: €20.00 per person.
Important to note:
- This is an all-weather outdoor event. Numbers are limited.
- Bring a yoga mat
- Wear suitable clothing & sturdy walking shoes
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Attendees should arrive from 7:50 am
- Tickets will be inspected at the main gate
- Tickets will be scanned at the plant shop area.
Share with Friends
Mount Congreve is located just 10 minutes from Waterford City Cente overlooking the majestic River Suir and with direct access from the 45 kilometre Waterford Greenway. Mount Congreve Gardens are easily accessible from the N25. See location map below.
Our sat nav co-ordinates are:
52.2409N, 7.2 140W
Our EirCode is:
GPS Coordinates & MAP
GPS Coordinates: Latitude 52.2408954, Longitude -7.219006100000001